积分

荣誉会员

嘲吧的世界,无人可知

积分

积极分子勋章新人进步奖灌水天才奖VIP会员常驻居民奖爱心大使奖优秀斑竹奖社区明星社区居民

QQ
发表于 2009-11-5 22:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
你那连接进去怎么像要编程的样子,我是直接不会啊~~
签名三毛啊,那我也待签!!!! 呀拉索~~~这就是蹦跶签名~~~~~~C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\桌面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

回帖

23万

积分

荣誉会员

嘲吧的世界,无人可知

积分

QQ
发表于 2009-11-5 22:31:32 | 显示全部楼层
我自己研究的看看效果如何
签名三毛啊,那我也待签!!!! 呀拉索~~~这就是蹦跶签名~~~~~~C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\桌面
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

回帖

23万

积分

荣誉会员

嘲吧的世界,无人可知

积分

QQ
发表于 2009-11-5 22:32:10 | 显示全部楼层
娃哈哈,实验成功。谢谢黄瓜
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1万

主题

2万

回帖

23万

积分

管理员

积分

实名认证特殊贡献奖终身成就奖社区明星社区居民最爱沙发忠实会员

QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-5 22:50:46 | 显示全部楼层
引用第23楼狼烟梦于2009-11-05 22:32发表的  :
娃哈哈,实验成功。谢谢黄瓜
没有什么难的
祝大家天天都有好心情!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

回帖

23万

积分

荣誉会员

嘲吧的世界,无人可知

积分

QQ
发表于 2009-11-5 23:20:38 | 显示全部楼层
引用第24楼黄瓜于2009-11-05 22:50发表的  :

没有什么难的
对没接触过的新手是很难的,幸亏我会琢磨(自夸一个)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1万

主题

2万

回帖

23万

积分

管理员

积分

实名认证特殊贡献奖终身成就奖社区明星社区居民最爱沙发忠实会员

QQ
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-5 23:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
引用第25楼狼烟梦于2009-11-05 23:20发表的  :

对没接触过的新手是很难的,幸亏我会琢磨(自夸一个)
你知足吧

以前都是有限制的

现在没限制了

以前发到200帖子才可以的
祝大家天天都有好心情!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

列兵

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-11-6 14:18:33 | 显示全部楼层
sdfasfsaf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

列兵

积分
发表于 2010-7-15 14:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

列兵

积分

社区居民

发表于 2015-10-6 23:14:37 | 显示全部楼层

NIKE ROSHE RUN DAMSKIE 4828authenticsunglasssesoutletonline1556

ng with self-conquest in detail,Giubbotti Peuterey Uomo.
Stephen moved step by step as if he were being unwillingly dragged, until he had got round the open end of the stall,nike free run sverige online, and was half hidden by a screen of draperies. Maggie went on counting her money till she suddenly heard a deep gentle voice saying,ADIDAS NEO DAMSKIES, “Aren’t you very tried? Do let me bring you something — some fruit or jelly, mayn’t I?”
The unexpected tones shook her like a sudden accidental vibration of a harp close by her.
“Oh no,Lippikset Merkki Myynti, thank you,ralph lauren pike stockholm outlet,” she said faintly, and only half looking up for an instant.
“You look so pale,Longchamp Pl?nbok,” Stephen insisted, in a more entreating tone. “I’m sure you’re exhausted. I must disobey you,AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO, and bring something.”
“No, indeed, I couldn’t take it.”
“Are you angry with me? What have I done? Do look at me.”
“Pray, go away,” said Maggie, looking at him helplessly,Parajumpers Dam, her eyes glancing immediately from him to the opposite corner of the orchestra, which was half hidden by the folds of the old faded green curtain. Maggie had no sooner uttered this entreaty than she was wretched at the admission it implied; but Stephen turned away at once,CARRERA BR?LE, and following her upward glance,2015butynike.semosfrikis, he saw Philip Wakem sealed in the half-hidden corner, so that he could command little more than that angle of the hall in which Maggie sat. An entirely new though occurred to Stephen, and linking itself with what he had observed of Wakem’s manner, and with Lucy’s reply to his observation, it convinced him that there had been some former relation between Philip and Maggie beyond that childish one of which he had heard. More than one impulse made him immediately leave the hall and go upstairs to the refreshment-room, where, walking up to Philip, he sat down behind him, and put his hand on his shoulder.
“Are you studying for a portrait, Phil,” he said,NIKE AIR MAX 2016 KOBIETY, “or for a sketch of that oriel window? By George, it makes a capital bit from this dark corner, with the curtain just marking it off.”
“I have been studying expression,” said Philip, curtly.
“What! Miss Tulliver’s? It’s rather of the savage-moody order to-day,Buty Reebok, I think — something of the fallen princess serving behind a counter. Her cousin sent me to her with a civil offer to get her some refreshment, but I have been snubbed, as usual. There’s natural antipathy between us, I suppose; I have seldom the honor to please her.”
“What a hypocrite you are!” said Philip, flushing angrily.
“What! because experience must have told me that I’m universally pleasing? I admit the law, but there’s some disturbing force here.”
“I am going,” said Philip, rising abruptly.
“So am I— to get a breath of fresh air,Canada Goose Tremblant Jackor; this place gets oppressive. I think I have done suit and service long enough.”
The two friends walked downstairs together without speaking. Philip turned through the outer door into the court-yard; but Stephen, saying,Buty New Balance Damskie, “Oh,NIKE ROSHE RUN DYN FW DAMSKIE, by the by, I must call in here,” went on along the passage to one of the rooms at the other end of the building, whi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

使用 高级模式(可批量传图、插入视频等)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表